Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mind is a razorblade

A very black outfit today:


(yes, I'm a Nirvana/Kurt Cobain fan - as you can see on my wall ;D)


Cardigan: Primark - Top & skirt: H&M - Necklace: Six - Cheshire pin/brooch: Disneyland Resort Paris
The shoes I'm wearing are not that interesting - just some plain black cheap-€4-ballerinas.

Also, my parents told me that they want to buy me these H&M boots! I'm very happy, because I have forbidden myself to buy more clothes or shoes (I already bought so much in the past few weeks!). I really like these boots because they are so plain and simple. :)

4 comments:

  1. Die ketting is echt leuk, en die laarsjes van de H&M ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Nirvana.. Echt een hele schattige outfit! Oja en je dekbed is echt cute! Oke genoeg geslijmd :p

    ReplyDelete