Friday, August 20, 2010

'E' has the best beard I've ever seen. EVER.



So, yesterday I went to see Eels at Tivoli, Utrecht - alone, since not one of my friends seem to know him/them. Even though I was alone, IT WAS GREAT. I was standing front row in the middle (best place in my opinion). Sadly they didn't play Novocaine For the Soul and Hey Man (Now You're Really Living), which are one of my favourite songs. I almost got E's plectrum, but the crew wasn't that nice and didn't want to pick it up for me after the show (it was laying on stage - too far from me to reach for it myself) - a bit of a pity. Despite that, I had a great evening! ;D





Of course I also bought a band t-shirt and wore it today.


Tee: Eels (yay!) - Shorts: H&M - Shoes: Vans
(this outfit-photo is all about showing off my new treasure, not because it's such an interesting outfit! ;D - that's also why this is such a crappy photo and my face was stupid)

4 comments:

  1. Leuk dat je het leuk hebt gehad, ik ken hun/hem ook niet maar het ziet er gezellig uit en je shirt is ook super!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ken ze inderdaad niet haha :P Maar ik vind die eerste foto mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, vet tshirt! Ik heb stiekem ook geen idee wie het is, maar ik zal straks eens luisteren. En die baard, haha, die is echt greaaaat. ;p

    xxxx!

    ReplyDelete