Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm a hummingbird, floatin' tree to tree

I bought a playsuit! I saw (and tried on) it previous Saturday when I was in Utrecht - but I said to myself that I shouldn't buy it because I already bought so much in the past two months. But this playsuit was still on my mind, so I decided to get it after school (I live 30mins by bycicle from the centre of Utrecht).
It was marked down to only twelve euros! :D (and yet again, by Oasis, got a bit of a weakness for this brand, apparently)



It looks great when being worn together with black tights and a blazer! ;D

3 comments:

  1. Oh die is mooi! En nog goedkoop ook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk! Ben benieuwd hoe je m combineerd : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik wil je trouwens volgen maar mijn internet laat het niet toe : ( Niet denken dat ik je blog niet leuk vind haha

    ReplyDelete