Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I admit it, I am a sinner

Yes, a sinner, that's what I am. You know why? Today I went shopping with my mom AT PRIMARK. That's why. Nobody will ever enter that store without buying something.
I did buy some things - but not that much:
- Brogue-heels
- 2 pairs of thights
- 2 multipacks of socks
- bow-headband
And my mom bought me the cardigan. I am not that much into lightgrey lately, but this cardigan has heart-buttons (and this was the only cardigan with heart-buttons I could find at Primark)! :D


Sorry, this photo is a bit crappy - but my camera was empty, so I couldn't make another one.



I almost bought some killer-wedges at Primark. But I didn't, because I felt like a giant when wearing them (I'm 1.75m and these wedges were at least 12cm high), but they were pretty comfy, though.

4 comments:

  1. bedankt voor je reactie =)
    oeh and I like the shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke blog. Die tanktop waar een jurkje op is gedrukt is zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik wil dat de Primark dichtbij mij ergens is.

    ReplyDelete