Thursday, May 19, 2011

Los gezelligitos


Source: weheartit

Well, the first week of my two-weeks-of-hell finally has come to an end. It was quite a week, and today I had to survive an economics exam. Probably got an 5 (out of 10), not a great result, but I'm happy with it (I'm not that good at economics and math and such).
Next week is going to be the hardest one: history (which is one of my favourites, no seriously), math, French, English and Latin. And after my Latin exam: FREEDOM. TOTAL FREEDOM. ;D

Also decided to pick up photography again, after my finals. I really miss it.

3 comments:

  1. succes nog ff! straks ben je lekker HEEL lang vrij :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi ik kan mijn die eeuwige vakantie ook nog wel herinneren, geniet er maar wel HEEL goed van! hahah lukt wel denk ik, nu nog een beetje zomers weer en het komt helemaal goed!

    ReplyDelete