Sunday, January 9, 2011

Come on, baby blue

First, thank you for those sweet comments on my previous post. Makes me blush. :)

My life is pretty boring these days because it's all about tests and my major essay (which actually should've been finished days ago). BUT, to empty my head a bit, I went out for a petite shopping spree! Came home with a shirt, earrings and a bustier (in some way I love the look of bustiers, don't know when I should wear it, though, probably underneath a dress or something), with a total of only 16 euros. Yes, you read that right, 16 euros! Actually I was really tempted to buy a Zara dress and some really nice Zara shoes, but I had to think of my goal: spend less money, unless I need it. Did I need the dress and the shoes? No, I didn't. Sadly.


Oasis top €4 - Oasis earrings €2 - H&M bustier €10

4 comments:

  1. Die bustier is echt geweldig. Je hoeft hem niet eens als underwear gebruiken.
    You can create a nice marine look with it too!

    xx
    Meda from m-femmefatale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bustier! I'm looking for one for ages now, but I just can't find a single one!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete