Monday, December 20, 2010

The kiss of the snow

Even though I'm having vacation, I'm still doing some homework. Well, I try to make homework (I'm having difficulties with my concentration, lately). The final year is so busy! I'm busy finishing my paper (profielwerkstuk for the Dutch) about Teotihuacan, a mysterious city in Mexico. But since the snow is so beautiful, I wanted to go away from my paper and go outside to make a few pictures. :)





I was there when this was being recorded. It was so beautiful, there are no words for it. I must admit that I find this song so beautiful, it almost makes me cry.

11 comments:

  1. love the outfit! Hope the snow stays untill xmas! Love your blog by the way! Im happy i ran into it! Its a great read! Your posts and style is amazing!Im gonna follow you!
    hope you visit me and follow me back!
    That would be amazing!

    love
    fashionfabrice

    have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. die foto's zijn gewoon schattig XD leukleuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. En ik stond daar tussen al het volk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah nice dat het docs zijn, ik vind ze echt supervet! en ja klopt, vans lopen zooo lekker, nog lekkerder dan all stars gewoon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a lovely blog! I adore that coat on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja, het was heel erg warm! Op dag twee heb ik niets anders gedaan dan in de schaduw zitten denk ik!

    ReplyDelete
  7. leuke blog! ik ben je gaan volgen. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. leuke laarzen!!

    xx

    http://fashionablepris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete