Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jongens zijn net meisjes, maar dan zonder geluk


Almost two weeks ago I went to Rome for the first time. By plane, which was also my first time. After all, I think flying is a bit boring. Anyway, in Rome I've seen and done a lot, except shopping! The only thing I bought in Rome is an Italian Vogue while waiting on Rome airport on the last day.


I also turned 18 over there, on the 18th of November and threw a petite fĂȘte in the bungalow we stayed in. Yeah, good times. :D


My friends arranged a little surprise when we were in a restaurant: a little birthday cake! :D






Chocolate fondant & blue-berry-cream icecream :)



And just because I love this song by Lucky Fonz III:

3 comments:

  1. ziet er leuk uit ^^ dat restaurantje is echt suuuper schattig haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah leuke foto's!
    Vooral die foto van jullie allemaal :D
    Gezellig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk die foto dat jullie allemaal een hoedje ophebben ^^

    ReplyDelete