Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm feeling glad, I got sunshine in a bag

Okay, secretly, this was yesterday.




Blazer: Oasis - Playsuit: Oasis - Brogues: thrifted (I need to stop wearing Oasis, seriously)

I wasn't able to get behind my computer because there was a huge pile of homework waiting for me (yes, after ONE FUCKING WEEK OF SCHOOL - hooray for the final year >_<) and I went to Utrecht to go to a petite café called 'Florin' where they record a radioprogramme every Saturday (for the Dutch people: Radio 2 - Spijkers met Koppen - van 12:00 tot 14:00). It's really fun to go there, because everytime an artist/band performs during the show. After that, I bought Eels' new ablum 'Tomorrow Morning' on vinyl :)

3 comments:

  1. wat een leuke outfit !
    Pfff, ik haat huiswerk. Nu al.. Is de vakantie al over??
    Liefs,

    ReplyDelete